Choosing an eye care provider is one of the most important decisions you can make. You want someone who is caring, knowledgeable, and accessible. Someone willing to take the time to go over all of your options and treat you as a person, not just a patient.
At Eagleville Eye Clinic we provide our patients with the highest quality of service and selection. By combining personal attention with quality eye care our goal is to have you as a patient for life.
Eyes are important indicators of overall health, and comprehensive eye care goes beyond a prescription for glasses or contact lenses. At Eagleville Eye Clinic we take the time to get to know you, your eye care history, and your vision needs. Our optometrist provides the expert care, advice, options, and follow up you need whether you are a new patient or an existing one.
OUR DOCTOR AND STAFF
Dr. Rena Cron has been in practice for more than 30 years in Middle Tennessee. Years of experience and attention to detail will ensure that each patient has a thorough eye exam. “I enjoy seeing patients of all ages…We want to take care of your entire family!”
1990 Graduate of Southern College of Optometry
• Native of Middle Tennessee
• Practicing Optometry in Middle Tennessee since 1990
• Certified for LASIK laser surgery pre- and post-operative care
• Member of the American Optometric Association/Tennessee Association of Optometric Physicians/Tennessee Academy of Optometry
• Resident of Eagleville
• Involved in Local Community